· Chapman is 6-1 under head coach Bob Owens in Homecoming games, including the past two against Whittier and Pomona-Pitzer. The Panthers have averaged over 35 points in the past three Homecoming victories.
· The Panthers open up SCIAC play tonight with the first of seven conference games. In 2012, Chapman finished with a 5-2 conference record in their first season as a member of the SCIAC.
· The Panthers have yet to trail their opponents this season, holding a lead for all 120 minutes while averaging 47.5 points and 456 yards per game in their first two contests.
· QB Michael Lahey collected a career-high three passing touchdowns while rushing for another score in the Panthers' 38-17 win over Whitworth. Lahey became the first quarterback under head coach Bob Owens to compile 3+ passing touchdowns with a rushing touchdown in a single game.
· The Panthers have won five straight home games, including a perfect 4-0 mark at home in 2012. The last Panthers home loss came on Nov. 12, 2011 at the hands of the Redlands Bulldogs.
· Chapman has won three straight games against the Whittier Poets and owns a 13-3 advantage in the all-time series. The Panthers' 13 wins mark their most versus any SCIAC opponent.
· The Panthers have been effective in the red zone this season, scoring in all 13 opportunities with 11 of those scoring plays being touchdowns.