• Chapman is 11-8 all-time in home openers, but has won three straight and six of their last seven debuts in Orange.
• Since 2010, the Panthers have compiled a 10-3 record in home games, including a perfect 4-0 mark at Ernie Chapman Stadium in 2012.
• Seven different Chapman players scored in the Panthers' 57-14, season-opening win over Puget Sound to match a school record set on Oct. 14, 1995 in a 79-point effort against Menlo College.
• The Panthers' efficient offense racked up 505 yards while setting a school record with 29 first downs against Puget Sound, topping the previous record of 28 achieved twice (Oct. 1, 2005 and Oct. 20, 2007).
• Starting QB Michael Lahey was effective against Puget Sound, completing 75 percent of his passes (12/16) for 158 yards, but his sole touchdown came on a 5-yard carry.
• Whitworth has gotten the best of Chapman in recent years, winning three of the last four contests. However, the clubs have split the last two matchups by a combined total of five points in defensive battles that produced a16-14 Chapman win in 2011 and a 17-14 Whitworth victory in 2012.
• Tonight's game marks the final non-conference matchup for the Panthers, who will open up their SCIAC schedule on Oct. 5 with a Homecoming matchup against the Whittier Poets.
• Live streaming video, play-by-play and live stats will be available on the Chapman Athletics website: www.chapmanathletics.com
For rosters, results and complete game notes click here!