Must be of sophomore standing or higher for the 2019-20 school year.
- Transfer students may tryout ONLY if they have been accepted AND placed a deposit with Chapman University Admissions by the final night of tryouts.
Prospective cheerleaders will be taught three cheers and one dance over three days.
Stunting and tumbling is not allowed.
2019-20 Chapman Cheer Tryout Information
- April 29th-May 1st
- Tryouts will be held each night in Harold Hutton Sports Center in the Gymnastics Room from 10 PM – Midnight.
- The first night of tryouts will begin with an informational Q&A session at 10 PM and then we will start learning material for the remainder of the practice.
- On the final night of tryouts, prospective cheerleaders will perform three cheers, one dance and showcase skills such as kicks and jumps for a panel of judges.
- Please come dressed in comfortable athletic wear and tennis shoes. Stunting and tumbling are not permitted.