Chapman University and the NCAA are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable game day experience.
We pledge to protect a fan’s right to:
• Watch the game in a safe, clean and healthy
• Be treated in a courteous, consistent professional manner.
• Be treated with dignity and respect by others spectators and organizers attending the event.
• Support the teams, provided the support is in good taste and does not adversely impact the event experience of fellow spectators or negatively impact the game.
• A display of good sportsmanship is expected by all.
We expect fans to:
• Cheer, sing and otherwise support their team while
remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons,
referees, opposing team, visitors and players.
• Enjoy the game experience free from fighting, thrown objects, attempts to enter the playing field, political or inciting messages and disorderly behavior including foul, sexist, racial, obscene or abusive language or gestures.
• Comply with requests from athletics staff regarding policies and emergency procedures.
• Conduct themselves in a lawful manner to avoid incidents in the facilities and parking lots.
Actions that will result in sanctions include:
• Behavior that is reckless, dangerous, disruptive or
illegal in nature.
• Demonstrating signs of impairment from alcohol or other substances.
• Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
• Interference with the progress of the game (including entering the field of play or throwing objects onto the field).
• Failing to follow instructions of game management personnel or law enforcement officers.
• Verbal or physical harassment of the opposing teams players, fans, officials or game management.
SANCTIONS INCLUDE EJECTION, LOSS OF FUTURE GAME ADMISSION AND ARREST.